Monday, March 14, 2011

SPACEBALLS!!!!! and other freaking amazing movies I love! :D

Alright, so here's what's been going on lately, before I totally bore you with a list of freaking amazing movies that I recommend everyone to at least see once! Obviously, I've been hanging with Tyler, that's nothing new. But my bunnies had babies! Yay! There are 4 of them and they are about a week old now. And update on how long me and Tyler have lasted! 4 FREAKING AMAZING MONTHS! Haha. Well now onto the video list! :D

1. Spaceballs!
2. Megamind
3. Wall-E
4. Despicable Me
5. Avatar: The Last Airbender (The new movie, not the TV show)
6. Avatar
7. Jumanji! (OOOOLLDDD movie!)
8. The Uninvited
9. How To Train Your Dragon
10. Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
11. Twilight, New Moon & Eclipse!
12. All the Harry Potter movies (I haven't seen the 7th one though!)
13. Vampires Suck! (FREAKING HILARIOUS!!)
14. Spirited Away
15. Remember The Titans (Another old movie)
16. Guardians of Gahoole (That new owl movie!)
17. Radio
18. Kiki's Delivery Service
19. Nightmare on Elm Street (The new one!)
20. The Haunting In Connecticut! (Amazing movie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment